Skip to main content

FEDEX DELIVERED PACKAGE TO WRONG PERSON ...



FEDEX DELIVERS PACKAGE TO WRONG RALEIGH ADDRESS, LEAVES IT THERE FOR WEEKS

After FedEx delivered a package to the wrong address and left it there for weeks, a Raleigh homeowner reached out to the Troubleshooter (WTVD)



Have you ever waited and waited for a package that never got delivered? Raleigh resident Jack Llewellyn says he may know why that happens.

On Jan. 12, FedEx delivered a package to Jack's home that was not addressed to him. He called FedEx right away.

"They said they would pick it up on the 17th or 18th, today or tomorrow," Jack explained. "On the 20th I called again, nothing happened. On the 27th I called again."

Despite the promises of picking the package up, Jack says the package continued to sit where FedEx told him to leave it.

He says this isn't the first time FedEx delivered a package that didn't belong to him.

"I'm delivering up and down the street the packages they leave on my porch all the time," Jack said. "So I decided, nope, I'm not going to take it to FedEx or to down the street, let them correct their mistake. All I want is them to take that package so that I can forget about it."Jack got so tired of calling FedEx, his daughter, Lauren got involved.

"Both calls they told me to tell my father to just take it and deliver it himself and I told them my father wasn't being paid to do their job," Lauren said.

Lauren reached out to me and I got in touch with FedEx. Finally, FedEx picked up the package at Jack's home.

"The security of our customers' shipments is a top priority and we regret the delay and any inconvenience caused by this situation. We worked directly with this customer in an attempt to resolve this matter," a representative with FedEx said

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FedEx V/S UPS

Pradeep Verma   Why I Picked Up UPS And Left FedEx By The Curb Mar. 13, 2017 2:48 AM   •  UPS Summary A look under the hood proves UPS to be a superior company. Amazon shipping its own goods is a muted threat. UPS is the safer income investment. With the ubiquity of the e-commerce sector all but sealed, I decided that my retirement portfolio needed some skin in this game. I compared the two largest players responsible for transferring packages from the Interwebs to front doorsteps, with the end result being I have added United Parcel Service (NYSE: UPS ) to my holdings as opposed to Federal Express (NYSE: FDX ). History is a Good Barometer, Kinda While it is true that "past performance is not a guarantee of future results," I could easily make the argument that when it comes to comparisons, the importance of a previous track record is directly correlative to how long one intends to hold the position. To channel our Dear Leader, winners tend to keep

FedEx

FedEx Earnings Are Worth a Second Look By Pradeep verma PHOTOGRAPHER: SANDY HUFFAKER/BLOOMBERG   www.pradeepjasal.blogspot.com Facebook Twitter Email Print Share March 21, 2017 7:18 PM EDT FEDEX CORP -0.43 AT CLOSING, MARCH 21ST 191.84   USD Welcome to Mr. FedEx Corp.'s Wild Ride. The parcel-delivery giant reported its results for the peak holiday quarter after the close of regular trading on Tuesday. Adjusted earnings per share in the period massively missed even the lowest of analysts' estimates. FedEx now expects fiscal year 2017 adjusted EPS -- including the results of the TNT Express business it acquired last year -- to be $10.80 to $11.30, down from an earlier forecast of $10.95 to $11.45. Excluding TNT integration expenses, which are set to rise by $50 million this year, the company kept its earnings forecast the same.   Track Record Going into the third-quarter release,